Zinedine Zidane is under increased pressure to improve results at Madrid after another draw last weekend; one which leaves them 16 points behind league leaders and arch rivals, Barcelona.
"Yes", Hazard told Mirror Football when asked if he would sign a new Chelsea contract.
"I don't need anyone".
Hazard has always been touted as a potential target for Real Madrid as the Spanish club continue to consider bolstering their squad.
UCF Fans Put Up Billboard Challenging Alabama To Play Them
A future meeting of the teams would do nothing to change the outcome of 2017, but it'd still be fun, and fun things are good. In addition to the highest season-ending ranking, it was the highest ranking UCF has ever achieved in the AP Top 25.
Whilst reports claimed that both were set to agree new deals at the club, reports in Spanish press believe that both torn over their future.
Speaking at a news conference at Cobham on Tuesday afternoon, Conte said: "I can speak about my player and, as you know very well, Eden is an important player for us".
"Yes. I think Thibaut first".
A player of his calibre should perhaps have posted greater numbers during his time at Stamford Bridge, and that is one aspect of his game that separates him from the two superstars.
"We'll see what happens at the end of the season".
Chelsea are now preparing for their Premier League clash against Leicester City as they bid to try and climb the table and get as close to Manchester City as possible.
- Facebook testing new feature to host city-specific local news
- Wahlberg's pay 1500 times more than Williams'
- Drunk guy slaps Harvey Weinstein at an Arizona restaurant
- Civil and Human Rights Coalition Condemns New Medicaid Work Requirements
- Jessica Falkholt life support turned off, remains in critical condition
- Le'Veon Bell threatens retirement if Steelers give him another franchise tag
- Protests Across Tunisia Over Price Hikes, Worsening Economic Hardships
- 4-year-old OH boy dies from the flu
- Serena Williams Opens Up About Traumatic Birth
- Patrick Kane to be lone Blackhawk at 2018 NHL All-Star game