Speaking after the club's 2-1 win against Bristol City on Tuesday night, the Belgian worldwide said: "He's a very good player".
"He's a very good player", he told reporters. "Obviously, we will see what happens in this transfer period if a good player comes to us that is better".
The news is likely to further fuel speculation around Sanchez's future, with Manchester City expected to launch another bid to sign the forward this month.
'When he comes he will add something to the team, ' said the Belgium ace.
Sanchez played no part in Sunday's 4-2 FA Cup defeat at Nottingham Forest, which leaves the EFL Cup as Arsenal's remaining realistic prospect of domestic silverware this season. We are in a good period already, over the whole season. "Everybody is doing a good job." he said.
And then 'forgets' words to national anthem
The president had previously also courted controversy over his singing of the national anthem in May a year ago . A few weeks ago, President Trump was excoriating NFL players for disrespecting the National Anthem.
De Bruyne scored City's equaliser as they came from behind to beat Bristol City in the first leg of the Carabao Cup semi-final on Tuesday night.
There have been reports that the dressing room atmosphere surrounding Sanchez has deteriorated of late, with the player desperate to leave, and City's hardline stance on what they're willing to cough up may be linked to that.
While the Belgian's performance on the pitch was impressive - scoring the equaliser - his performance off the pitch wasn't quite so good.
"We don't care about that", De Bruyne.
If his motivation is trophies, then he's in a fantastic position to go now, but if it's money, what's five months if you can get £30m in your bank account at the end of it.
- Brad Pitt Bid $120000 to Watch 'Game of Thrones' With Emilia Clarke
- United States faces criticism at Security Council meeting on Iran protests
- 5 Actresses Who Brought Activists to the Show — Golden Globes
- WH Says Press 'Lucky' To Be Allowed Into Trump Immigration Meeting
- Fire breaks out at Session Court, no reports of injuries
- New York Democrat Accused of Stealing $25000 in Hurricane Sandy Money
- Trump Will Attend World Economic Forum in Davos
- Former Cricketer appraised Hardik Pandya innings against Proteas
- Razer's new Project Linda is a phone-laptop hybrid
- Nvidia Shows Off Giant Gaming Monitor at CES 2018