"It's true about the lawsuit", she said. The band had rejected her offer of 40 percent of the song's publishing royalties, she claimed, demanding 100 percent. "Their lawyers have been relentless, so we will deal with it in court", she added.
While Radiohead have not commented directly, Variety received a statement from the band's publisher, Warner/Chappell Music. Radiohead meanwhile, ditched their original Brit Pop sounds as exemplified by "Creep", and reinvented themselves after lead singer Thom Yorke got really, really inspired by the IDM put out by influential electronic record label Warp.
Panthers look to continue wild card weekend success
The Panthers are a very good team, having also compiled an 11-5 record, but they are the underdogs in Sunday's clash for a reason. But before looking too far ahead, first they have to get past each other.
Lana Del Rey, who has released 5 major albums and a handful of EPs, is best known for her songs "Summertime Sadness", "Young and Beautiful" (which was used as soundtrack for the 2013 film version of "The Great Gatsby"), and "Love", among others.
Meanwhile, Lana has cancelled her show in Kansas City after coming down with the flu. The dispute is over similarities between her song and Radiohead's "Creep".
Well, over the weekend, Del Rey took to Twitter to confirm that Radiohead has taken legal action. So, this could mean that depending on the outcome of this situation, Hammond and Hazlewood could potentially also receive songwriting credits on "Get Free". Yet, there's legal limits to how much inspiration you can take, even if it's accidental. "Because back in the day they were sued over this song, because this track had a similarity to another track".
- Ford F-150 Diesel Option Offered
- Leonardo Jardim Hints Liverpool Target Thomas Lemar Could Leave in January
- Nvidia Shows Off Giant Gaming Monitor at CES 2018
- Ibuprofen May Affect Men's Sexual Health, Study Finds
- North Kashmir: Four policemen killed in IED blast in Sopore
- Pregnant Khloe Kardashian reveals who will be in the delivery room
- Matt Le Tissier reacts to Virgil van Dijk's goal for Liverpool
- 5 Actresses Who Brought Activists to the Show — Golden Globes
- Former Cricketer appraised Hardik Pandya innings against Proteas
- Man dies in Stockholm after picking up suspected grenade