Mumbai: A fire broke out in the sessions court building in south Mumbai's Fort today.
After Mumbai Kamala Mills, Now Cinevista Studio on Fire, 150 people make Narrow Escape: - Reports are coming that after a massive fire which almost killed 14 people in Mumbai's Kamala Mills compound similar news is coming straight from the Cinevista Studio in Mumbai's Kanjurmarg area.
Although the studio had fire-fighting equipment installed, it was not functional, said fire officials.
According to the Mumbai fire department, the fire was reported at 8.07 pm, and the fire engines reached the spot at 8.25 pm.
United States faces criticism at Security Council meeting on Iran protests
We will not be quiet. "However worrying the recent events were, they did not constitute a threat to global peace and security". Donald Trump has tweeted his support for the anti-government protesters, warning Iran that the " world is watching ".
Though the building did not suffer any major damage, some official records and electrical wirings were gutted, the official said. But, forensic doctors mentioned that he was engulfed inflames of fire which resulted in his death."Two TV serials, "Bepanaah" and "Haasil", were being shot at thestudio when the fire broke out on the set. Nearly 150 people had been evacuated", said deputy chief fire officer Shyam Kharbade.
The incident comes close on the heels of the Kamala Mills inferno which claimed 14 lives on 29 December, 2017. A technician was killed in a fire that broke out at Cinevista studio in east central Mumbai on Saturday.
The fire started from courtroom number 34 on the third floor of the building and fortunately, did not spread to the other parts.
- Britain to Impose Tax on Disposable Cups
- Panthers look to continue wild card weekend success
- Sears to close 24 auto centers
- Tamil Nadu bus strike enters Day 3, no respite for passengers
- North Kashmir: Four policemen killed in IED blast in Sopore
- Marcus Mariota throws touchdown to himself against Chiefs
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions re-introduces anti-marijuana laws
- How to Watch Celta Vigo vs. Real Madrid
- Success! Trump's Bogus Election Integrity Commission Is Over
- Trump seeks $18 billion to extend border wall over 10 years