As for the size, it is quite easy to carry around with the thickness of 0.71-inch and the laptop weighs only 2.43 pounds.
Chrome OS is moving ahead nicely this CES with this time Acer announcing a brand new Chromebook coming to market this year.
Compared to the previous Chromebook 11 series from the house of Acer, the new Chromebook will be more portable and compact. There are two USB 3.0 Type-A ports as well, for legacy connections, together with a microSD card reader. The design also comes without fans, which should keep things nice and quiet.
The new Acer Chromebook 11 comes equipped with a dual stereo speaker and an HDR camera.
Panthers look to continue wild card weekend success
The Panthers are a very good team, having also compiled an 11-5 record, but they are the underdogs in Sunday's clash for a reason. But before looking too far ahead, first they have to get past each other.
Powered by an Intel Celeron processor, the Acer Chromebook 11 CB311 will be available in both 2GB and 4GB RAM variants. To be precise, a touch supporting display bearing CB311-8HT model, and another non-touch version which carries the model number CB311-8. It even uses USB Type-C for charging, so you can use the same cable as the rest of the laptops in the class. Other specs include Bluetooth 4.2 and 2×2 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
But if you wish, you're free to upgrade to a Full HD touch-capable display on the 14-inch version, naturally by coughing up a little more dough than however much HP plans to charge to start with.
"The new Acer Chromebook 11 continues Acer's tradition of delivering strong performance with all the benefits of Chrome OS at an excellent value". HP Chromebook 14 G5 will go on sale in February as well and the pricing remains a mystery.
The Chromebook 11 will launch in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East in March, and in North America in April, for a base price of $249. It provides an internal storage of 32GB that can be expanded up to 64GB.
- Marcus Mariota throws touchdown to himself against Chiefs
- Fire breaks out at Session Court, no reports of injuries
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions re-introduces anti-marijuana laws
- Letterman's New Netflix Show Debuts Next Week
- North Kashmir: Four policemen killed in IED blast in Sopore
- Freezing rain possible in Tri-Cities Friday. But we may get lucky
- How to Watch Celta Vigo vs. Real Madrid
- Live results for $450M Mega Millions drawing on 01/05/18
- North Dakota State earns football, financial respect
- Jon Gruden named Raiders' coach