Although she joked that they were all unwanted, she went on to say that Kourtney gave the most advice, she thought it was sweet but didn't want to do all of those things.
Kardashian, who is now six months along, also played coy when asked about her younger sister Kylie Jenner's unconfirmed pregnancy with rapper Travis Scott. "I think I have to talk to Tristan about this". She also said she definitely plans to find out the gender of the baby-though she doesn't know it yet.
This episode of Unfiltered is all about being truthful.
"Um, I don't know". Despite that, the KUWTK crew kept filming her learning about her pregnancy and keeping the news from the rest of her family members. Hah! She said in the interview that her assistant had helped her get the test kits she used and she just kept screaming after she found out she was pregnant.
'Considerable Damage': N Korea Reportedly Hit Own City With Ballistic Missile
If true, the report suggests the dangers of North Korean missile tests to countries beneath their flight paths, such as Japan. The rogue nation's leader, Kim Jong Un, claims to have the " nuclear button " on his desk at all times.
The 33-year-old reality star has been keeping in touch with fans since confirming her pregnancy last month, but her family has understandably known about her baby on the way for the past several months - and hasn't been keeping their opinions to themselves.
"What do you mean?" asked a coy Kardashian.
For the record, her baby bump-flaunting ensemble isn't to blame. "Making sure that I am perfectly healthy even for after baby is really important". There's too much secrecy around it", she then tells her studio audience: "Look at your eyes.
Khloe Kardashian attends the Kardashian Kollection Launch Party at The Colony on August 17, 2011 in Hollywood, California.
The reality star has confessed that she didn't tell her family straight away and actually informed the crew of their reality show WEEKS before her relatives knew.
- James Harrison makes impressive debut with Patriots
- Hollywood actresses, writers launch project to fight sexual harassment
- Israeli Minister Encourages Iran Protests, Says Israel is not Involved
- Long lines for DFW worldwide passengers due to US Customs computer issue
- United States envoy calls for emergency United Nations session on Iran
- Man accused of sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Spirit Airlines flight
- Anjum Bashir terms praises from PM Modi as 'huge inspiration'
- Could Apple swallow Netflix in one $80 billion bite?
- Now the chocolate can become extinct
- Pregnant Kylie Jenner Is Missing From yet Another Kardashian/Jenner Family Photo