Lindy Lou Layman "intentionally and knowingly" damaged multiple pieces of artwork belonging to Anthony Buzbee on December 23, according to Harris County court documents.
Lindy Lou Layman, 29, is accused of destroying $300,000 worth of art in the River Oaks Mansion.
United Kingdom minister: Damian Green was sacked because he lied
The Prime Minister's official spokesman said Mrs May received the report in Downing Street on Monday. The departure of a close friend has left May a "lonelier figure".
Prominent Houston attorney Anthony Buzbee said he was on a date with Layman and she became too intoxicated to drive, so he called her an Uber when they returned to his home.
Layman, who was identified as a freelance court reporter, was arrested on charges of criminal mischief and was released from Harris County Jail after posting $30,000 bail on Monday, CBS News reported.
Lindy Lou Layman was arrested on December 23 on criminal mischief charges after allegedly damaging several painting and sculptures in Anthony Buzbee's River Oaks home. She refused to leave and even hid in his home, according to the report. Later, when he tried calling a second Uber, she cursed at him and did the damage to the artwork, KHOU reported. She tore the paintings off the wall and poured liquid on them, and threw the sculptures across a room in Buzbee's home, the court documents reveal. "It's not the first time I've had guests at a party of mine over imbibe". "She also pulled a Renoir and a Monet off the wall. She didn't", Buzbee told the Texas Lawyer, adding that Layman also grabbed some other rare artwork. "Luckily those weren't damaged". Her next court appearance is set for Thursday.
- Tax overhaul leads to end-of-year rush to pay property bills
- James Harrison on Tom Brady: 'Finally a teammate that's older than me'
- North Korea missile developers hit by United States sanctions
- Russian Federation to US: 'Aggressive rhetoric' on North Korea is unacceptable
- Russian Federation claims United States training former ISIS fighters in Syria
- Nintendo Is Putting Off Fixing One Of The Switch's Biggest Problems
- USA online retail giant announces "biggest holiday" sales gain
- New Himachal Pradesh Government Lowers Age Bar For Social Security
- Jodie Whittaker makes onscreen debut as Doctor Who
- J&K encounter: Top JeM militant Noor Mohammad killed