What that means for Switch owners is reduced load times and they also don't have to suffer from installing loads of data.That does come with a setback though, game developers, especially the ones located in the United States need much more capacity for their data heavy games. That's considerably smaller storage compared to a Blu-ray, which can hold up to 50 gigabytes of data for a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One game. But The Wall Street Journal reports that Nintendo won't be ready for another year, in order "to ensure quality".
Now there have already been data storage issues with Nintendo Switch games. According to the WSJ, the reason given is technical issues. With games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey hitting best of 2017 lists left and right, it's jam-packed with great games and ports of other titles that people have clamored for. Unfortunately, it'll have to wait. For example, games like Doom require substantial download even if you buy a physical copy of the game and the entire game won't fit on a single cartridge.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Houston Texans live score, updates
The NFL's 16th-ranked rush offense ran for 176 on Monday while Yates was just 7 of 16 for 83 and turned the ball over twice. The Steelers will be without leading receiver Antonio Brown , who suffered a calf injury last week against the Patriots.
The Wall Street Journal adds that some USA -based publishers may hold off on bringing certain games to Nintendo Switch because of this delay. Currently, gamers are getting around this problem with a mix of microSD cards to dump game updates on and developers are using internet updates to get their full game on the console.
As a result, there are a few publishers that might delay releasing games that need the extra space. Nintendo has plans for 64GB cartridges, but their roll out has been delayed to 2019. And it absolutely must avoid the awful working relationship it had with third-parties in the disastrous Wii U-era.
- Kulbhushan Jadhav's mother, wife meet Sushma
- USA online retail giant announces "biggest holiday" sales gain
- Christmas Day Mass at St. Charles
- James Harrison on Tom Brady: 'Finally a teammate that's older than me'
- New Himachal Pradesh Government Lowers Age Bar For Social Security
- Klopp on Swansea victory and return of Lallana
- Russian Federation to US: 'Aggressive rhetoric' on North Korea is unacceptable
- Bus plunges into pedestrian underpass in Moscow
- Kulbhushan Jadhav's meeting with wife, mother obscured by glass screen, Pakistan propaganda
- A porsche for Christmas