The Steelers will be without leading receiver Antonio Brown, who suffered a calf injury last week against the Patriots.
In the 34-6 victory over the Houston Texans that raised the Steelers record to 12-3 and clinched a first-round bye in the playoffs, Hilton finished the game with six tackles, three sacks, and a forced fumble. Bell also ran for 69 yards on 14 carries and scored on a 10-yard run in the third quarter. He had a pair of turnovers in the loss.
One player the Steelers may have left in the game too long, however, is rookie outside linebacker T.J. Watt. The Pittsburgh Steelers will be facing the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium at 4:30 p.m. today. The NFL's 16th-ranked rush offense ran for 176 on Monday while Yates was just 7 of 16 for 83 and turned the ball over twice.
India launches 'driverless' metro with driver
He had earlier "dedicated the Kochi Metro to the nation in June, and the Hyderabad Metro in November", a press statement said.
There have been a slew of highlight-reel touchdown catches this season, but the best of them all might have taken place in Houston on Christmas Day.
DeAndre Hopkins made arguably the catch of the year Monday.. There does not appear to be another team in the AFC that could go into either Pittsburgh or Foxborough and win.
The Texans have lost four straight games.
- Bus plunges into pedestrian underpass in Moscow
- Renowned orchestra conductor Charles Dutoit accused of sexual assault
- NORAD is tracking Santa Claus on Christmas Eve
- Chelsea boss Conte rues Morata's absence after draw
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Buys Home Security Camera Startup Blink
- Anushka, Virat hit the dance floor at their wedding reception
- Cold, snow, bitter wind expected throughout the rest of the week
- Meghan Trainor Is Engaged to Spy Kids Star on Her 24th Birthday!
- Mariah Carey Reboot: Songstress Returns For New Year's Rockin' Eve Redemption
- British passports to switch back to blue after Brexit