Jio Rs 199 prepaid recharge planJio's Rs. 199 prepaid recharge plan offers unlimited and free high speed data with a cap of 1.2GB 4G data per day. The Rs 199 plan will offer 1.2 GB of 4G data per day while Rs 299 plan will offer 2GB daily data. The new plan comes a little more closer to Jio's offer, than what BSNL has rolled out. Hence, before doing the recharge, we suggest you take a look at the data benefits that are on offer as the prices of tariff plans vary from circle to circle.
Having said that, Vodafone has also announced a tariff plan priced at ₹229 which comes with the exact same benefits offered with the ₹198 plan, however, unlike the ₹198 plan which is available for existing customers, the ₹229 plan is only available to new customers who join the Vodafone network. Also, they can call only a maximum of 300 unique numbers in a 7-day period; if this limit is breached, the call tariff will become 30 paise per minute for the rest of the validity period.
Bharti Airtel and Idea Cellular too offer packs with similar benefits. Both plans come with a validity of 28 days and are one of the cheapest in the category. As a part of this offer, customers will get advantage of unlimited local and STD calls even while roaming in India. Consumers also get free 100 SMS each day. The difference is that in Vodafone 199 plan there is a limitation on free calls. Rest of the benefits remain same as the Jio 199 plan. The daily limit on Free Calls is 250 minutes and the weekly limit on free calls is 1200 minutes. Jio on Friday evening announced two newly monthly subscription plans under the Happy New Year plans 2018. Its FRC plan of Rs 229 offers 1GB 4G/3G/2G data per day. Another difference is the unlimited data usage after the daily limit.
Mariah Carey Reboot: Songstress Returns For New Year's Rockin' Eve Redemption
It's a redo for the musician Mariah Carey , who will be making a grand return to Times Square to ring in the new year. She returned in 2016 and will once again headline this year's festivities.
Jio subscribers will also be able to make free unlimited local, STD and roaming voice calls and SMS to any other operators.
Airtel has a Rs 199 plan that gives 1GB of 3G/4G data per day for 28 days.
- Meghan Trainor Is Engaged to Spy Kids Star on Her 24th Birthday!
- WannaCry ransomware: North Korea labels U.S. accusation as "absurd"
- Gold coin found in Salvation Army kettle in Kentucky
- Two tomatoes a day may keep lung disease at bay
- Trump signs tax cut in "rush job" Oval Office signing event
- India beat Sri Lanka to clinch T20 series
- Iced tea company's stock shoots up after adding blockchain to its name
- US Ambassador to Netherlands, Called Out on TV for Lying, Doubles Down
- Renowned orchestra conductor Charles Dutoit accused of sexual assault
- USF scores late TD, wins wild Birmingham Bowl over Texas Tech