As well as the games sales and awards, don't forget that Steam has some hardware on offer too. Head over to Steam and load up that cart for Winter. The Steam Controller earned a "good" rating in PCMag's review while the Steam Link media streamer, which lets you play any Steam game installed on your PC on your HDTV over your Wi-Fi network, nabbed "excellent" marks.
The annual Steam Winter Sale is now live, with substantial discounts on some of the year's favorite games.
For starters, "Tekken 7" is on sale for US$24.99 (AU$32.56); that's a 50% discount.
The popular open world game released last October, "Middle-Earth: Shadow of War" gets a 30 percent price cut on all its purchase editions.
That being said, even if you miss this sale, like we said, Valve tends to hold Steam sales events several times a year, so you could always wait until next year if nothing interests you at the moment. The prices of various games have been slashed by quite a bit, depending on the title, and gamers can expect discounts up to 75%.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt 32GB Version Launched; Specifications & More!
At that time, the South Korean tech firm did reveal the price of the smartphone but the release time frame was still vague. Both of them bears a 16-megapixel primary camera and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with the same aperture of f/1.9.
You know how these things go - thousands of games are on sale and you have to do the digging if you want to know about all of them.
The sale, which kicked off yesterday (21 December) and ends on 4 January 2018, has a number of solid deals right now.
Players can visit Steam's official store to learn more about the discounted games.
Valve is not just offering big gaming deals. The games in this category is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Dishonored 2, Divinity: Original Sin 2, The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, and Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
- Anushka, Virat hit the dance floor at their wedding reception
- Apple Admits To Slowing Older Phones Because Of Battery Issues
- USF scores late TD, wins wild Birmingham Bowl over Texas Tech
- They "All Have AIDS": Trump Reportedly Raged at Advisers About Immigrants
- AT&T to pay $1000 bonus due to tax cuts
- Iced tea company's stock shoots up after adding blockchain to its name
- Suspect in custody after damaging several vehicles at Lambeau Field
- Gold coin found in Salvation Army kettle in Kentucky
- Ryanair's German pilots to strike on Friday before holiday
- Managing Your Identity on Facebook with Face Recognition Technology