One year after a disastrous performance on ABC's Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve with Ryan Seacrest, Mariah Carey is receiving a second chance. Things then went downhill when Carey started performing "Emotions" and "We Belong Together", during which the pop icon couldn't hear through her in-ear monitors. She returned in 2016 and will once again headline this year's festivities.
Carey will join Camila Cabello, Nick Jonas, and Sugarland at the event in Times Square, with a special appearance by Britney Spears via satellite from Las Vegas.
The fun gets underway December 31 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
Widespread flu reported in Kentucky
The flu virus can spread a day before symptoms develop, and five to seven days after becoming sick. For example nasal decongestants can help unclog a stuffy nose; and antihistamines stop sneezing.
The 47-year-old entertainer suffered a major technical malfunction and was accused of lip-syncing during her performance on ABC's New Year's Rockin' Eve last year. The Man and Hailee Steinfeld, and all-star collaborations from Alessia Cara and Zedd, G-Eazy and Halsey, Khalid with Marshmello, Bebe Rexha featuring Florida Georgia Line, and Hailee Steinfeld and Alesso featuring Florida Georgia Line and watt.
It's a redo for the musician Mariah Carey, who will be making a grand return to Times Square to ring in the new year. She developed a close association with the holiday season through her hit "All I Want for Christmas Is You" and for several years has performed a set of Christmas-themed concerts in NY.
In a statement on November 4, Bulochnikov said: "After working together for nearly three years, Mariah Carey and Stella Bulochnikov have determined that it is in their mutual best interest to part ways on day-to-day management". A Congressional Award recipient, Mariah has generously donated her time and energy to a range of philanthropic causes near to her heart including Save the Music, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, World Hunger Relief, and the Elton John AIDS Foundation, among many others.
- Apple Admits To Slowing Older Phones Because Of Battery Issues
- Modesto man accused of trying to bomb Pier 39 on Christmas Day
- PMO officials 'suppressed controversial 2G facts' from Manmohan: Court
- US Ambassador to Netherlands, Called Out on TV for Lying, Doubles Down
- Bitcoin plunges almost 35%, prompting Coinbase exchange to suspend trading
- Suspect in custody after damaging several vehicles at Lambeau Field
- No, the CDC did not ban a list of words
- USF scores late TD, wins wild Birmingham Bowl over Texas Tech
- Ryanair's German pilots to strike on Friday before holiday
- AT&T to pay $1000 bonus due to tax cuts