On Xbox 360, you can get the action-adventure title Tomb Raider Underworld, normally $19.99, for free from January 1 through 15.
Microsoft has announced January's Games with Gold titles. This gothic ARPG game wraps up the trilogy started with the first Adventures of Van Helsing game back in 2013, which has also been featured as a freebie on Games with Gold. Xbox 360's second game for the month of January is Army of Two, which is a fun little third-person shooter that's best played in co-op mode with a friend. London is in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and players will need to survive the infected hordes on the streets and through buildings in order to stay alive.
You can see all the games - and the dates they'll become available below.
Van Helsing III will make its debut on Xbox One and will be Xbox One X Enhanced upon release. He's now prepared to face his archenemy in this world of squabbling factions and criminals, but he won't be alone - Lady Katarina, his ghost companion, is still with him and her story is set to be revealed as well.
Iced tea company's stock shoots up after adding blockchain to its name
The well-established beverage firm announced an abrupt change in focus favoring blockchain technology. Shares plunged 19% on Thursday, but shares have more than quadrupled in value since October 4.
The end of December is upon us and that means that it's time to learn what the free Xbox games for January 2018 are in the Games with Gold program. Xbox 360 games, on the other hand, will remain accessible in your library.
Tomb Raider Underworld will be available from January 1 to 15, Zombi and Army of Two will be available on January 16, and Van Helsing can be downloaded all month long.
Tomb Raider: Underworld: available on Xbox 360, January 1 - 15.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt 32GB Version Launched; Specifications & More!
- Apple Admits To Slowing Older Phones Because Of Battery Issues
- India beat Sri Lanka to clinch T20 series
- Sheriff releases grisly details after woman fatally attacked by her own dogs
- Giants get Evan Longoria in trade with Rays
- NHL's Islanders said to win right to build arena at Belmont site
- US Ambassador to Netherlands, Called Out on TV for Lying, Doubles Down
- WannaCry ransomware: North Korea labels U.S. accusation as "absurd"
- Gold coin found in Salvation Army kettle in Kentucky
- Ryanair's German pilots to strike on Friday before holiday