Meghan Markle have chosen to release official photographs to mark their engagement.
Much like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the royals were seen to be touching, totally relaxed and at ease with each other, in a much more intimate shot than was expected from the royal family. The second photo which is our favorite has the couple smiling at each other while Harry wraps her in his winter coat as she shows off her engagement ring.
Meghan's face-stroking is so intimate it nearly makes you want to blush and look away and could any other royal bride-to-be have ever been caught sitting in between her prince's legs prior to the marriage?
The Suits actress wore a black gown-featuring a sheer bodice with gold embroidery and a tulle skirt-by the British brand Ralph and Russo's 2016 couture collection.
Shortly after the release of the first two images, Kensington Palace released a third candid photo of the American actress and Princess Diana's son strolling the estate's grounds.
John McCain returns to Arizona after treatment, will miss tax bill vote
"An evaluation of his underlying cancer shows he is responding positively to ongoing treatment", Gilbert said of McCain. If the count is deadlocked, Vice President Mike Pence would cast the tie-breaking vote in favor of Republicans.
The shots are very different to Prince William's engagement photographs with Kate Middleton, which shows how quickly fashion moves on. "The couple are so grateful for the warm and generous messages they have received during such a happy time in their lives".
The official portraits were taken earlier this week at Frogmore House, Windsor by famed photographer and Polish Prince Alexi Lubomirski.
And as a thank you for all the well wishes, the couple even shared a candid photograph from the same day.
The release of the official photos comes hours after the couple attended the Queen's annual Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace.
She was spotted in the passenger's seat as Prince Harry drove them through Buckingham Palace's gates on Wednesday, in a stylish Self-Portrait dress.
- Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) December 21, 2017 Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle, December 2017.
- This is the New 2019 Jeep Cherokee
- Bill Belichick has reportedly had enough of Tom Brady's weird trainer
- Track Palin Allegedly Assaulted His Dad ... Sarah Palin Called Cops
- Trump administration blames North Korea for WannaCry ransomware attacks
- Tokyo approves deployment of two Aegis Ashore missile defense systems in Japan
- Managing Your Identity on Facebook with Face Recognition Technology
- Virginia House Race Is Tied After Court Ruling
- Special precautions not required when people with egg allergy take flu shots
- Brooklyn house fire kills woman, children, officials say
- WhatsApp ordered to stop sharing user data with Facebook