Jeep has revealed its facelifted Cherokee ahead of the car's public debut at the Detroit motor show in January. But along with these four images, it has confirmed that the 2019 Cherokee will encompass a more athletic yet upscale design and more efficient powertrain options. Single-unit headlamps featuring Jeep's now-signature falcon-eye design sit just above foglights mounted higher on the bumper than before.
Off-road-focused Trailhawk variants are expected to retain more muscular styling, with the inclusion of tow hooks, black cladding on the bumpers and wheelarches, all-terrain tyres and an increased ride height.
The automaker isn't giving us much in the way of details to go on. For this 2019 model, the vehicle was restyled by Vince Gallante, one of Jeep's newest designers who now holds a few hits under its belt at FCA such as the Renegade, the Compass and the all-new Wrangler.
5-Year-Old Calls 911 to Report Grinch Stealing Christmas
Cops did respond to Tylon's house, and reassured him they'd keep the Grinch dude at bay. OK, so maybe no one knows exactly how someone stole a family's Christmas Grinch yet.
Until then, we'll bring you all of the latest Jeep news as it unfolds in Detroit next month.
Believe it or not, the current Jeep Cherokee has been on sale for four years already, so it's time to give it an update. That leads us to believe Jeep will offer the 2019 Cherokee with a version of the 2.0L turbocharged I-4 found in the 2018 Wrangler JL (which has a redline of 6,000). Naturally the bumper was also redesigned with a faux skid plate to fill up the space left by the license plate.
Based on the images provided, the Cherokee gets a minor nip and tuck in both the front and rear fascias.
- Pentagon's UFO truth is finally out there
- North Korea "directly responsible" for massive cyberattack: WH official
- Lady Gaga Announces Las Vegas Residency Starting In 2018
- Track Palin Allegedly Assaulted His Dad ... Sarah Palin Called Cops
- Gas prices continue to decline in Chattanooga
- Shinee singer Kim Jong-hyun: K-pop boy band superstar dies
- Bill Belichick has reportedly had enough of Tom Brady's weird trainer
- John Terry's All-Time Premier League XI Includes Eight Man United Players
- Brooklyn house fire kills woman, children, officials say
- Tokyo approves deployment of two Aegis Ashore missile defense systems in Japan