The meeting is scheduled for later today just 24 hours before planned pilot strikes in Ireland, Italy and Portugal.
"This is disappointing given all that's been said in the media over the last five days", they said in a joint statement.
He said the unions also reminded management they could reactive their intent to strike in the absence of a "timely agreement".
Earlier this year, he argued that pilots' unions are a "busted flush" who "preside over the death of numerous flag carrier airlines".
Ryanair RYA.I sees chances for new bases in France and Scandinavia thanks to its move to recognise unions, the Irish low-priced carrier's Chief Executive Michael O'Leary told Reuters on Tuesday.
The airline is meeting a pilot's unit for the first time in history today.
Bill Belichick has reportedly had enough of Tom Brady's weird trainer
Brady also successfully lobbied to get Guerrero on team flights and on the sideline at all games, according to the Boston Globe . The trainer has an office near the Patriots locker room at Gillette Stadium.
Financial analysts had calculated yesterday that the decision to recognise pilots unions could add €150 million to the annual payroll - with an even higher cost once unions representing 8,000 cabin crew are factored in.
Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary observed: "Recognising unions will be a significant change for Ryanair, but we have delivered radical change before".
When asked about whether the prospect of industrial action following the talks had receded or increased, Mr Harbor said "the ball is in Ryanair management's court".
Over the weekend, pilots called off a threatened pre-Christmas one-day strike that was planned for tomorrow (December 20th).
Ryanair met with representatives of its Irish-based pilots at a meeting on Tuesday evening..
"We have had a number of threatened strikes across a number of countries in Europe and to protect our passenger's travel plans over the Christmas period we've chose to make that decision now".
- WWE Announces First Ever All Women's Royal Rumble Match For 2018
- Trump administration blames North Korea for WannaCry ransomware attacks
- Christian Benteke finds redemption as Eagles soar in Leicester
- U.S. vetoes United Nations resolution rejecting Trump's Jerusalem decision
- Six Dead, 77 Injured in Washington State Amtrak Crash
- Gas prices continue to decline in Chattanooga
- Tokyo approves deployment of two Aegis Ashore missile defense systems in Japan
- Taking the good with the bad: Warmer temps comes with rain
- North Korea "directly responsible" for massive cyberattack: WH official
- Brooklyn house fire kills woman, children, officials say