Unions representing Ryanair pilots in Ireland and Portugal on Sunday suspended plans to strike before Christmas, lifting the threat of industrial action at the low-priced giant after it agreed on Friday to recognise trade unions for the first time.
However, the airline had said that management would not be able to meet with IMPACT representatives until Wednesday.
This afternoon, Ryanair released a statement saying that have offered to meet with IMPACT members on Tuesday, a day before the proposed strike.
Ryanair earlier said British union BALPA and Italian union ANPAC had agreed to meet with Ryanair in early January.
Mr Harbor said IMPACT had spoken to senior Ryanair management, telling them they were ready to meet them at any time.
The threat of a wave of strike action across Europe by Ryanair pilots prompted the airline to make one of the biggest U-turns in its history on Friday.
Special counsel obtains thousands of Trump transition emails — AP report
Officials with Trump for America learned last week that GSA officials had turned over the cache of emails to Mueller's team. That followed criminal indictments against Manafort and Gates on charges that include money laundering and tax evasion.
The suspended industrial action had been planned with the support of 94 percent of pilots directly employed by Ryanair in Ireland.
It has also called on the unions to call off the December 20 strike.
The Dublin-based airline announced on Friday that it would recognise the unions "as long as they establish committees of Ryanair pilots.as Ryanair will not engage with pilots who fly for competitor airlines".
Pilots in Germany have voted to take industrial action during the Christmas period and German union Vereinigung Cockpit said the onus was now on Ryanair to "prove that this announcement is serious".
The budget airline has agreed to meet with pilot's union for the first time ever, but passengers may still face disruption.
- How the captaincy fight could shape the future of Bigg Boss 11
- Sensex steadies after early excitement from exit polls
- Google X signs MOU with AP Govt to bring FSOC technology
- Ajinkya Rahane's father arrested in a road accident case
- Nazareth municipality cancels Christmas celebrations in protest against Trump speech
- Class of 2018 Inductees | Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- East Texas schools see effects of flu season
- Ian Kinsler to be traded to Angels
- Salvation Army provides Christmas gifts for hundreds of Knoxville families
- Conor McGregor Reports He's Looking For a "True Fight" Next