However, they bounced back in an enormous way last night by toppling the Boston Celtics by a score of 107-95 despite losing both Rudy Gobert and Derrick Favors to injury early in the contest. The 7-foot-1 Frenchman is expected to miss a month after an MRI revealed he suffered a sprained PCL in his knee and a bone bruise in his tibia, Yahoo!
He recently missed 11 games with a bone bruise in his right knee. Averaging over two blocks per game, he is arguably the NBA's most formidable rim protector.
Gobert has played 18 of the 29 games for Utah so far this season and will be forced to miss even more moving forward.
Salvation Army provides Christmas gifts for hundreds of Knoxville families
The Grinch stole Christmas from a storeroom at the Killeen Salvation Army Family Store. Their 2017 Kettle Campaign is lagging behind last year's tally at this time.
"This group's got character and they are going to compete no matter what the circumstances, and they did". Gobert's had good luck in that neither knee injury was too serious, but bad luck because this keeps happening.
Jonas Jerebko likely will move into the starting lineup to fill the opening left by Gobert.
Rudy Gobert #27 of the Utah Jazz defends against Nikola Jokic #15 of the Denver Nuggets during their game at Vivint Smart Home Arena on October 18, 2017 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers
- Sensex steadies after early excitement from exit polls
- Injustice 2 Gets a Free Trial on Xbox One and PS4
- Canadian billionaire couple found dead in their mansion basement
- Police hold 11-year-old MI girl at gunpoint
- Winter weather advisory issued for parts of MA ahead of evening snow
- State College Salvation Army in need of volunteers
- What You Need To Know About Facebook's New Snooze Feature
- Trump Administration Prohibits CDC From Using Words 'Evidence-Based,' 'Diversity, 'Fetus,' More
- Ajinkya Rahane's father arrested in a road accident case