The estranged husband of a Penn State University employee shot and killed his ex-wife before taking his own life Wednesday afternoon, officials said. The school said in a series of tweets that shots had been fired near the school's cafeteria. Please avoid Student Union Bldg and Food Services area.
"We're getting indications that there was domestic issues, child support issues, and we're also getting information that he had been harassing her", he said. Pennsylvania State Police tell the station the shooting is being investigated as a possible murder-suicide.
Thousands of Indonesians again protest Trump's Jerusalem move
Israel says the entire city, including east Jerusalem, is its eternal capital. "We respect your history and your choices". The Israeli prime minister's comments came after Erdoğan said Israel was a terror state that kills children.
Situation is contained. We will remain on lockdown until further notice. WPXI had earlier reported that the coroner had been called to the scene. When he arrived at the scene, the man and woman were found dead beside her vehicle.
Multiple shots were fired just before 4 p.m. near a Penn State Beaver dining hall, where the woman worked, state police Lt. Eric Hermick told WTAE-TV. The school was founded in 1965 and has around 720 students enrolled in addition to 200 staff.
- Twitter officially launches 'threads' to make 'tweetstorms' easier
- Who is the New York City bomb suspect Akayed Ullah
- NASA to disclose Kepler development: What did the Google AI discover?
- Doug Pederson must be Eagles MVP with Wentz done for season
- Four Things We Learned From Southampton 1-1 Arsenal
- Gigi Hadid Rocks Armpit Hair In Her New Fitness Shoot
- Injustice 2 Gets a Free Trial on Xbox One and PS4
- PUBG is now available on Xbox One
- Yankees' history didn't lure Stanton, but their future did
- Six-year-old makes millions reviewing toys on YouTube