Apple recently released their iOS 11.2 update, this morning we heard about the new iOS 11.2.1 update and now there is the new iOS 11.2.5 beta 1. Apparently, the bug allowed unauthorised access to HomeKit accessories that included smart locks and garage door openers. Apple's simultaneous update for iOS 11 and tvOS will fix this issue. It's a serious threat to security, which is why Apple immediately issued a server side fix that didn't require an update. The latest iOS 11.2.1 update will now restore remote access functionality. Apple's iOS 11.2.1 update comes with bug fixes, including for an issue where remote access for the Home app was disabled to shared users. Apple has now reportedly fixed the issue with iOS 11.2.1, although the fix has not been mentioned it explicitly in its update log. Still it is best to keep the iOS updated with the latest software for security reasons. In order to check for the update, users need to go to Settings General Software Update to check for the update. The update is available for iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later and iPod touch 6th generation. It's recommended to download the OTA update over Wi-Fi. On the Apple TV 4, although, you can install the update manually by downloading the IPSW file through iTunes. Also, you should back up your data, and ensure that your device has over 50 percent of charge or connected to a power source before beginning the update process.
Who is the New York City bomb suspect Akayed Ullah
Also, 14th, 23rd, 34th and 42nd streets were closed river to river and all Port Authority buses were being diverted to New Jersey. He suffered burns to his hands and abdomen, and was in serious condition at Bellevue Hospital Center, according to Daniel A.
Notably, Apple released the major software update iOS 11.2 last week for eligible iPhone, iPad and iPod users. In the new iOS 11.2, the "Apple Pay Cash" mobile payment option feature has been given.
- Anderson Cooper Attacks Donald Trump On Twitter, Later Claims He Was Hacked
- Zuma files papers to appeal ruling on prosecutions chief
- PUBG is now available on Xbox One
- Police hold 11-year-old MI girl at gunpoint
- Israel intercepts Gaza rocket, retaliates with tank fire
- Google Home Max goes on sale at Best Buy, Verizon for $399
- Apple to buy song recognition app Shazam
- Trump bashes CNN and Washington Post
- NASA to disclose Kepler development: What did the Google AI discover?
- Thousands of Indonesians again protest Trump's Jerusalem move