Injustice 2 will have a free trial that you can download on PS4 and Xbox One starting on December 14th. It is limited in availability between December 14 until December 18. Players can play from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Aquaman, to astonishing new villains like Atrocitus and Gorilla Grodd. Not only was it critically-acclaimed, but it also managed to be one of the top-selling games of 2017, selling over a million and a half units.
What's pretty cool with this specific free weekend, is that all the characters will be available to try out - even paid for DLC characters, meaning those who already own the title also get something for free. It will allow access to the Story Mode's free three chapters, multiplayer and online modes.
It's been a wild and wacky year for fighting games, and Injustice 2 has been right at the forefront of it all since its release in May. Every battle defines you in a game where players personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. They did not exactly specify which of the DLC characters are in the trial. During all the time the promotion is up, you will also get a special discount if you decide to buy the game.
Police hold 11-year-old MI girl at gunpoint
She was heading out the back door of her home on Turner near Richmond when she was greeted by Grand Rapids Police . NBC-affiliate KING-TV quoted Rahinsky as saying, "Listening to the 11-year-old's response makes my stomach turn".
- Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Google Home Max goes on sale at Best Buy, Verizon for $399
- IOS 11.2.1 rolls out with HomeKit fix
- NASA to disclose Kepler development: What did the Google AI discover?
- Valencia Town Center owner Westfield bought for $15.8B
- Four Things We Learned From Southampton 1-1 Arsenal
- Gigi Hadid Rocks Armpit Hair In Her New Fitness Shoot
- Tyson Fury boxing licence could be reinstated in January
- Sylvester Stallone Passes On Helming CREED 2; Announces Director
- Fatal gas plant explosion 'injures 18' and melts cars