Now, let us see how Ryan is making money on YouTube.
According to the Forbes annual list of the highest earning YouTubers, Ryan earns about $11 Million! Still, I can't help but feel like the fact that a six-year-old child has YouTube videos going up almost every day of him playing with toys, that that page had about 8 billion views last year, and that he makes approximately a million dollars a month for all of this, is insanity.
The channel took off about four months in, when the family published "100+ cars toys GIANT EGG SURPRISE OPENING Disney Pixar Lightning McQueen kids video Ryan ToysReview", which doubled its views every month.
The list featured 10 of the highest-earning YouTubers who collectively hauled in more than $127 million between June 2016 and June 2017.
And now he is 6 years old and has over 10 million subscribers.
Geminids meteor shower set to peak Wednesday night
If you can't get away from light pollution, don't worry: You'll still be able to see meteors, just at a slower rate. The meteors in the shower appear to come from the constellation Gemini, which is where they got their name.
The channel's main content revolves around Ryan reviewing new toys and other products for children. "Then, we took him to the store to get his very first toy-I think it was a Lego train set-and it all started from there", the mom told TubeFilter. It sure can pay the bills, though; in fact, being a popular YouTuber can make your family financially secure for generations to come. His video about a Lego Duplo train set went viral and has received over 4 billion views on YouTube, which is shared below. It has close to 800 million views.
These aren't just any toy reviews though.
Check out Ryan's most popular video below.
Ryan, who himself is a fan of toy-review videos, reportedly asked his parents if he can also try reviewing toys on YouTube. In September, NBA superstar Kevin Durant also made an appearance in one of Ryan's videos as he performed a children's science experiment.
However, one little boy who appears to have found a gap in the online video market is Ryan from Ryan ToysReview.
- Trump bashes CNN and Washington Post
- Bitcoin recovers to new record highs
- Shea Patterson can lead Jim Harbaugh, Michigan to elusive Big Ten championship
- Trump puts Moon back on NASA's road map to Mars
- Rafa Benitez: No time for excuses at Newcastle United
- Israel intercepts Gaza rocket, retaliates with tank fire
- Tyson Fury boxing licence could be reinstated in January
- Supporters Celebrate as Ukraine Opposition Leader Saakashvili Released By Court
- Four Things We Learned From Southampton 1-1 Arsenal
- Valencia Town Center owner Westfield bought for $15.8B