Right now, one of the active complaints about the PUBG desert map, Miramar, is that the game picks up way too late into the mid-end-game phases and that players can go a long time without combat, if necessary. What makes PUBG special is the tension created by encounters with other players, and while each round can get a little boring at times if a player is alone, the final moments of each game are always nail-biting.
In case you hadn't realised, PlayerUnknown's Battleground (PUBG) releases today on the Xbox Game Preview. Those that have been anticipating the battle royale shooter may be wondering just how much hard drive space they need to reserve to play the game, and as it turns out, its file size is rather small.
A first-person mode would have served as a better introduction to the gameplay, since you won't have to worry about the awful setup for dual-aiming that much.
The developers have been working closely on the detail of the female character in the new PUBG test servers, with one gamer noticing that the female characters have been animated with a camel toe. But you can really see where the focus has gone: once you're firmly on the ground, multiple person firefights hold up nicely.
Google Pixel 2 Gets New Star Wars AR Stickers
The smartphone comes with a 12.2MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and optical and electronic image stabilisation with LED flash. In case you don't remember ARCore is Google's augmented reality platform, build upon the work Google previously did with Tango.
Over 24 million PC gamers have played PUBG since it launched in Steam Early Access in March.
What I'd like to draw special attention to, is when DF mentions the "significantly improved" draw distances on Xbox One X (at 5:50 in the video).
But as it stands, I felt constricted by the controller in my early matches, and I worry that new players won't get what all of the fuss is about if they haven't touched the PC version. Limiting the game to paying players is a valid way to do this, preventing what could've been an overwhelming population from the Xbox Live userbase on launch day.
Bluehole just needs to find a way to work that same magic with one of the hottest PC games of 2017.
- Four Things We Learned From Southampton 1-1 Arsenal
- Fatal gas plant explosion 'injures 18' and melts cars
- Yankees' history didn't lure Stanton, but their future did
- David Moyes: Adrian has the No 1 jersey at West Ham
- Chinese, Russian FMs meet on bilateral cooperation
- Google Home Max goes on sale at Best Buy, Verizon for $399
- Neymar sends Real Madrid prediction to Lionel Messi after Champions League draw
- Apple to buy song recognition app Shazam
- Thousands of Indonesians again protest Trump's Jerusalem move
- Twitter officially launches 'threads' to make 'tweetstorms' easier