Yesterday, Gigi was Love's Day 11, featuring in a video of her shadow boxing and looking mega fit and powerful.
However, after she starts working up a sweat, the model can be seen only in a red sports bra with matching shorts, also from her line, and sultry wine-hued eyeshadow.
She's featured in plenty of high fashion campaigns, but it is safe to say that her latest shoot has divided some of her fans.
Looking fantastic, while sporting hairy armpits, the 22-year-old can be seen wearing a red crop top and cycling shorts.
Twitter officially launches 'threads' to make 'tweetstorms' easier
Followers will see these threads in a collapsed format, and click on a "show this thread" label to expand and read all the tweets. If you post a thread , the first tweet will appear in the timeline as normal, along with up to two more tweets from the thread .
At the end of the video, Hadid gives fans an up-close-and-personal look at her armpit hair by flexing her biceps as the camera slowly zooms in.
However, instead of her model body, people were more interested in her armpits.
"I'm so grateful for every opportunity, but that doesn't mean that I wake up feeling like the Gigi the world expects me to be on a daily basis". Just not a clean look!' one comment read.
However, those comments may have all been in vain after reports from TMZ confirmed that the debris under her arms was just fuzz from the blue jacket she was wearing before.
The supermodel got pumped up and ready to fight this holiday season for a kick-butt promo for Love's annual advent calendar. "It's arm pit hair, and it's fantastic that they did this with such mainstream model", one wrote, while another fan writes: "I love this one! It's celebratory of epic human beings and always pushes boundaries", Gigi said of the project.
- Thousands of Indonesians again protest Trump's Jerusalem move
- Google Pixel 2 Gets New Star Wars AR Stickers
- Six-year-old makes millions reviewing toys on YouTube
- Flu Activity Is Up Amid Questions About Vaccine Effectiveness
- David Moyes: Adrian has the No 1 jersey at West Ham
- Tyson Fury boxing licence could be reinstated in January
- Zuma files papers to appeal ruling on prosecutions chief
- Fatal gas plant explosion 'injures 18' and melts cars
- Israel intercepts Gaza rocket, retaliates with tank fire
- Four Things We Learned From Southampton 1-1 Arsenal