Hannibal Buress was arrested on Saturday after getting into a verbal altercation with police in Miami. Yet as that outlet later revealed and the local NBC affiliate confirmed, Buress' actual booking report reflects an arrest for disorderly intoxication.
A police source told Local 10 that Buress did not show any signs of intoxication and was cooperative.
A video circulated on social media showed Buress handcuffed against a Miami patrol vehicle. "For what?" Buress appears to ask Miami Police officers in the video.
"Am I under arrest?" "What am I being detained for?" Eventually, an officer respond with "for trespassing".
Roy Moore rally set for Monday in Midland City
The Republican candidate's comments were the subject of a tweet by former Obama Justice Department official Eric Columbus. The group has similar still ads on social media.
A standup comedian, Buress is frequent guest on late-night talk show such as the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Hannibal - who stars in the Spider-Man: Homecoming film - said the police are "making it harder" and he's just "chilling". Additionally, the actor refused to enter the police vehicle on his own volition, so the officials had to force him inside. 'You don't have probable cause for anything and you're hella stupid right now'.
The officer followed Buress into a bar and asked him to leave because he was too drunk, the report continued. He was released early Sunday morning after posting a $500 bond.
Buress is best remembered for a 2014 stand up routine that made reference to persistent allegations of sexual misconduct against Bill Cosby.
Buress has not commented about the arrest.
- China Claims Indian Drone Invaded Airspace, New Delhi Says Beijing Was Informed
- Steelers weigh in on JuJu Smith-Schuster's suspension, player safety
- Roy Moore: 'I Never Molested Anyone'
- Winter storm warning, Code Blue remain for South Jersey
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" Has a New Director
- Instagram launches standalone messaging app in select test markets
- Anil Kapoor joins Race 3 team, Salman Khan welcomes him
- Pyongyang does not want escalation of tensions on Korean peninsula, senator says
- Al Franken Makes Announcement While Under Pressure to Resign Over Allegations
- New Trailer: 'Ready Player One,' From Steven Spielberg