The show's first season premiered on Netflix in November of 2015, so this has been a long wait for fans of the Marvel heroine.
"Marvel's Jessica Jones" stars Krysten Ritter as the New York City investigator. Jessica be going further down the hard-boiled rabbit hole and you can bet she'll be just as nasty and bitter as ever. Now, some two years after the first run of episodes dropped, the streaming service has given us our first look at the foul mouthed, whiskey-swilling, super-strong private eye's hotly anticipated second season.
It obvious that others in Hollywood could take some pointers from the web series which will make its second season premiere in 2018. Previous set photos did confirm Tennant's return but there are still no details as to how he will be in the second season. At last, though, it's almost here: Netflix has posted a trailer confirming that season 2 will premiere on March 8th, 2018.
'X-Men: Dark Phoenix': Phoenix's Movie Origin Revealed
Co-star James McAvoy added, "This is probably the most emotional X-Men we've done and the most pathos-driven". Who will die, who will survive and how will the X-Men deal with Jean's inner rage?
Season 2 of Jessica Jones officially will be released in March 2018, and the first trailer is already here.
When a new case lands on her doorstep, Jones finds herself confronting who she really has become, digging into her past and exploring the reasons as to why she's become who she now is. And just from this one minute video, there seems to be a wonderful amount of fights and action, so I have high hopes for season two. There's not many clues in this first trailer as to the drive of the new season, except some murky hints that she might be investigating her origin and perhaps discovering how she gained her powers in the first place. The content is maybe not much of a celebration [laughs], but having him be present and spending time with him on a personal level kind of felt like one.
Rachael Taylor and Eka Darville are set to return to the series in their respective roles of Trish Walker and Malcolm Ducasse, but exactly how they and even Jones will factor into the story being told in season 2 remains to be seen.
- Instagram launches standalone messaging app in select test markets
- Nikki Haley Calls US Presence at South Korea Olympics an 'Open Question'
- China Claims Indian Drone Invaded Airspace, New Delhi Says Beijing Was Informed
- Al Franken Makes Announcement While Under Pressure to Resign Over Allegations
- Anil Kapoor joins Race 3 team, Salman Khan welcomes him
- Steelers weigh in on JuJu Smith-Schuster's suspension, player safety
- Apple TV Finally Gets Amazon Prime Video
- Sunni Waqf Board accuses Kapil Sibal for wrong statement
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" Has a New Director
- Long Tennessee coach search will end with Alabama DC Jeremy Pruitt