US President Donald Trump will have his medical tests in 2018 after which doctors would release his health records, the White House said on Friday while dismissing as "ridiculous" the questions about his slurred speech.
President Trump speaks in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House about Israel policy on December 6.
"The President's throat was dry, nothing more than that", she told reporters.
On Wednesday, during a speech announcing that the United States would be recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, President Donald Trump appeared to slur his speech, resulting in several people raising questions about the state of his health.
The White House said Friday that another positive report on hiring shows that "President Trump's bold economic vision continues to pay off".
Obama's - not Trump's - tweets make 2017 top 10 retweet list
Ariana Grande's tweet after the Manchester Arena bombing in May was the fourth most retweeted globally. Obama also had three of the top 10 most-retweeted tweets of 2017, according to several media reports.
What's more, Sanders' pushback notwithstanding, there's nothing "ridiculous" about the questions. Photo via schiff.house.govNone of that tribe attended President Trump's first Hanukkah party Thursday in the White House. The spokeswoman said, "those records will be released by the doctor following that".
The moment was widely shared online and came after repeated questions about the 71-year-old's weight, mental health and whether he wears dentures.
The release on Trump's health status will be the first the public has seen.
Some psychiatrists have flouted industry rules on diagnosing public figures to openly question whether Trump is suffering from dementia or narcissistic personality disorder.
- Long Tennessee coach search will end with Alabama DC Jeremy Pruitt
- Shares in Poundland owner crash as CEO quits amid accounting probe
- House Shoots Down Dem Rep's Impeachment Resolution
- African air travel growth spikes, outpacing strong global recovery
- 'Taylor Swift vs. Kim Kardashian' is Reborn
- AG Scheiderman: Fake Comments Corrupted FCC's Feedback On Net Neutrality
- During Trump inaugural, Flynn greenlighted nuclear project with Russian Federation
- Sunni Waqf Board accuses Kapil Sibal for wrong statement
- IOC suspends Russian Olympic committee
- Yemen rebels disperse protests demanding slain leader's body