Obama also had three of the top 10 most-retweeted tweets of 2017, according to several media reports.
That tweet was followed by one from the Penn State Interfraternity Council pledging 15 cents for every time it was retweeted to help those affected by flooding in Houston as a result of Hurricane Harvey, which killed more than 70 people in Texas this summer.
- Barack ObamaBarack Hussein ObamaMcCarthy: Virginia election "makes me nervous" Obama: If I watched Fox News "I wouldn't vote for me" Biden spotted getting his shoes shined at Denver airport MORE (@BarackObama) August 13, 2017The second tweet by the former president that made the list includes one sent out on January 10 in which Obama urges people to "believe-not in my ability to create change, but in yours."Thank you for everything".
But while Obama's response to the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia became the most liked tweet of all time, he lost out on first place to a relatively unknown tweeter's attempt to get free nuggets for life from Wendy's.
Meanwhile, the band Linkin Park had the sixth-most retweeted tweet with a picture of lead singer Chester Bennington, who committed suicide on July 20.Читайте также: House Shoots Down Dem Rep's Impeachment Resolution
The post is now the most retweeted in the social media site's history, and the food chain has agreed to award Wilkerson his nuggets.
Ariana Grande's tweet after the Manchester Arena bombing in May was the fourth most retweeted globally. Aside from the silly positivity of the chicken nuggets guy and LeBron James' infamous "U Bum" comment, numerous other top tweets centered support during tragedy.
President Donald Trump, whose tweets make worldwide news on a daily basis, did not make the list.
Thank you for everything.
A tweet in which the former president appealed to Americans to "believe in [their] ability to create change" was the fifth most-shared globally. "You made me a better leader and a better man", was another most popular tweets of 2017. So therefore ain't no invite. Give it hell, John.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Apple agrees to cough up for $15 billion Irish tax bill
- AG Scheiderman: Fake Comments Corrupted FCC's Feedback On Net Neutrality
- Ohio State's conference title not enough for playoff berth
- Gujarat on High Alert Ahead of Cyclone Ockhi, Schools Shut Down
- IOC suspends Russian Olympic committee
- Amazon Singapore launch Prime membership
- Google And Amazon's Feud Is Getting Ugly - And Might Affect Customers
- Rep. Conyers announces retirement from Congress; endorses son to replace him
- Trump urging longest-serving Republican senator to run for re-election
- Chennai Super Kings confirm MS Dhoni as their captain for IPL 2018