Kardashian simply captioned the picture: "Famous".
More recently in her new album Reputation, Taylor revisited the Kanye spat. It dates back to 2009's VMAs scandal and returned in 2016 after a lyric from West joked about having sex with Swift, infamously boasting that he "made that bitch famous".
Some quick history if you were living under a rock past year: "Famous" was the song that rekindled Taylor's feud with Kanye after she insisted he didn't get the controversial lyrics of the song, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that bitch famous" line from the video's accompanying single sent the Swift army into a blonde-haired, chapstick-wearing frenzy.
"So you're kind of Team Kim in this?" You know, the one where he placed nude wax figures of famous types like Taylor Swift, Donald Trump, Rihanna and Chris Brown in bed together with himself and Kardashian.
"I never trust a narcissist".
AG Scheiderman: Fake Comments Corrupted FCC's Feedback On Net Neutrality
Schneiderman says tens of thousands of people across the country may have had their names attached to the fake submissions. Separate independent studies also found high levels of suspected fake comments.
Taylor Swift may be considered a snake by some, but her fans think Kim Kardashian is to blame for their bitter feud.
Adding further fuel to the fire, West's video for the song included a naked waxwork of her without permission, which didn't go down too well.
Over the life of the stars of the reality show "the Family Kardashian" (Keeping Up with the Kardashians) watching millions of people - soon the number of followers should be more than 100 million, but the fans started to unsubscribe from Kim.
The recording then went viral and Kim and Kanye have been at war with Taylor ever since.
- Apple Pay Cash service launches in US
- Russian Federation designates nine US-funded news outlets as foreign agents
- LaVar Ball says he's pulling his son, LiAngelo, out of UCLA
- Trump urging longest-serving Republican senator to run for re-election
- Windows 10 on ARM: 4 facts you need to know
- Gujarat on High Alert Ahead of Cyclone Ockhi, Schools Shut Down
- Oklahoma RB Rodney Anderson joins Twitter to defend himself against rape allegations
- Rep. Conyers announces retirement from Congress; endorses son to replace him
- CBOE Announces Bitcoin Futures Trading, Starting Dec. 10
- Robert Mueller 'demands Donald Trump's Deutsche Bank accounts'