In a written statement to the court, the alleged victim claimed that she met Anderson at one bar on the night of November 16 and then went with him to a second bar. In the protective order filing, she noted that Anderson's friends "were insistent that he take" her home from a bar after they met on November 16. She stated she was "not feeling like I could say anything, and trying to get away from him to put clothes on". No charges have been filed against Anderson, though a criminal investigation is ongoing, a Norman Police Department detective told Pryor. He also has 16 receptions for 283 yards and five scores for No. 2 Oklahoma, which will face No. 3 Georgia in a College Football Playoff semifinal game at the Rose Bowl on January 1.
According to the Tulsa World, the accuser, who wrote in her statement that she is "scared" for her safety because Anderson knows where she lives, is a University of Oklahoma employee.
The Washington Post does not normally name the victims of sexual assault. Mr. Anderson is shocked and disturbed by [the alleged victim's] claims.
A hearing regarding the protective order is scheduled for December 18 at 10 a.m.in Cleveland County.
Iran inaugurates Chabahar port extension
The Shahid Beheshti extension was inaugurated in the presence of dignitaries from India, Afghanistan, Qatar and Pakistan. Chabahar provides India with an easier land-sea route to Afghanistan. "We should go after competition", he said.
Anderson's attorney has responded to the allegations saying they are "patently false".
Under Oklahoma law, emergency protective orders are typically granted if a court finds good cause "to protect the victim from immediate and present danger of domestic abuse, stalking, or harassment".
Anderson, a redshirt sophomore, has a team-leading 960 yards and 11 touchdowns. Over the past seven games, he has gained 1,134 yards from scrimmage - rushing and receiving - and scored 14 touchdowns. The Cincinnati Bengals selected Mixon in the second round of this year's draft.
The University of Oklahoma sent Fox 23 News the following statement: "We are aware [of the filing] and are gathering information".
- Trump urging longest-serving Republican senator to run for re-election
- Ali defeats Cotto, wins WBO junior middleweight crown
- NYC hit-and-run leaves 1 dead, several injured
- Director Bryan Singer kicked off Queen biopic
- Kelly Clarkson's House Was Robbed: 'It Was Crazy'
- Woods ends strong at Hero tournament
- Yankees reportedly tap Boone as new manager
- Dante Cunningham listed as Pelicans' starter in place of Anthony Davis (groin)
- LaVar Ball says he's pulling his son, LiAngelo, out of UCLA
- N. Korea says Trump `begging' for nuclear war with drills