Apple Pay Cash was not usable because the company had not yet activated it. Apple Pay Cash is now officially available in the United States and available for all iPhone and iPad owners running iOS 11.2 on their devices.
Unfortunately, this applies to just the latest crop of iPhone devices - iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone Plus that have wireless charging features integrated.
iOS 11.2, which Apple rushed out to fix a "Springboard" bug that caused iPhones to crash after the clocks hit 12.15am on Saturday, has caused Face ID to bork on some iPhone X handsets, 9to5Mac reports. It's possible that Apple will formally activate Apple Pay Cash later this week. The card is part of the new Apple Pay functionality allowing USA customers to send and receive money among friends and family quickly, easily and securely. Thus, you can only send payment using it through an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
Money received from Apple Pay Cash is stored within Wallet on iPhone.
Users can then use this account to pay for goods and services through Apple Pay. You're better off using a debit card to avoid the standard 3% fee you'll pay with a credit card. Here's everything you need to know.
Russian Federation designates nine US-funded news outlets as foreign agents
Klimov also restated Moscow's position that this was a "mirrored response" to the steps taken by the US Justice Department. On Monday, a Duma committee moved to propose that any US media named foreign agents be banned from attending its sessions.
Apple has yet to address this bug in an official statement, but until they do there are steps you can take to fix the iPhone restarting on your own. We're hoping that this feature will be widely available in time for the holidays. When users get paid, the money stays on the Apple Pay Cash card.
Saying something like "Send x dollars to Zac using Apple Pay cash" is a super fast and satisfying way to pay others.
Begining today, Apple announced customers can now to receive or send money to family members and friends, quickly, easily and securely through iMessage.
Users can spend this on future purchases or transfer it to their bank account. Of course, you can also withdraw the balance to the associated bank account.
- Belichick Apologizes to Bills Coach McDermott for Gronkowski Cheap Shot
- Supermoon in pictures: See unbelievable shots of 2017 lunar spectacle
- Patriots Lead Bills 9-3 at the Half
- Oklahoma RB Rodney Anderson joins Twitter to defend himself against rape allegations
- CBOE Announces Bitcoin Futures Trading, Starting Dec. 10
- IOC suspends Russian Olympic committee
- Director Bryan Singer kicked off Queen biopic
- German Social Democrat not ruling out any options for new government
- AG Scheiderman: Fake Comments Corrupted FCC's Feedback On Net Neutrality
- Ali defeats Cotto, wins WBO junior middleweight crown