"We are exploring other options with Gelo", LaVar Ball said. "He's out of there".
LiAngelo Ball, along with teammates Cody Riley and Jalen Hill, have been suspended indefinitely since they shoplifted items from stores inside an upscale mall in China in November before the Bruins' season opener against Georgia Tech. "So basically they're in jail here". Ball is a freshman who hasn't played a game for UCLA yet.
"He's not transferring to another school", he told ESPN.
Syria 'intercepts Israeli missiles' outside Damascus
Israel has launched missiles at a military installation outside the Syrian capital Damascus. One report claimed Syrian air defense shot down one of the missiles.
LaVar Ball said that he has yet to inform the UCLA coaching staff that he is pulling LiAngelo.
We're told LaVar believes the suspension was unfair, especially since the charges were dropped. "They didn't tell me anything, so why am I gonna tell them".
One NBA executive was rather blunt about the NBA prospects for Lonzo Ball's younger brother. But a school might be willing to take a chance on him, though it's doubtful that it will be a program as prestigious as UCLA. The three issued public apologies after returning to the U.S. The players also expressed gratitude to Chinese authorities and to President Trump for intervening on their behalf. LaMelo verbally committed to attend UCLA in two years. However, Ball has maintained that his son's lapse in judgment "ain't that big a deal".
- German Social Democrat not ruling out any options for new government
- Skywatchers: See full supermoon on December 3
- Golf's young guns up for Tiger Woods challenge
- Dante Cunningham listed as Pelicans' starter in place of Anthony Davis (groin)
- Kelly Clarkson's House Was Robbed: 'It Was Crazy'
- Phillip Fulmer Will Replace John Currie as Tennessee Athletic Director
- Yemen's Saleh says 'citizens have revolted against Houthi aggression'
- Director Bryan Singer kicked off Queen biopic
- Scott Frost to leave UCF for Nebraska's head coaching job, ESPN reports
- Mueller removed investigator from team after discovering anti-Trump text messages