One person was taken into custody at the scene, the NYPD tweeted. The incident is not being investigated as a terror attack, police said.
Police say four people were struck when the auto drove up on the sidewalk in queens around 4:45 a.m. eastern time. The vehicle came "from nowhere and hit the whole group" on the sidewalk, the witness told the local media, adding that "the auto was going really fast" and he saw "bodies flying".
"The auto was going really fast, at least 50 miles per hour on the sidewalk", a witness reported. As several people were trying to stop the fight, a auto came rushing down the sidewalk, plowed into the group and kept going.
Police stand guard after one person was killed and at least two injured when a hit-and-run driver slammed into a crowd outside XS NYC at 129th St. and Liberty Ave. early Sunday.. Читайте также: Iran inaugurates Chabahar port extension
One of the injured was in critical condition.
The stabbing victims were in stable condition.
Police said two other people were stabbed during the fight and are at the hospital.
Police are now looking into the details, but so far the incident is not believed to be terrorism related, according to AP.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Dante Cunningham listed as Pelicans' starter in place of Anthony Davis (groin)
- City tops in crimes against sr citizens, 2nd against women
- Missing Florida teen found safe in North Syracuse, soccer coach being questioned
- Kelly Clarkson's House Was Robbed: 'It Was Crazy'
- Skywatchers: See full supermoon on December 3
- Phillip Fulmer Will Replace John Currie as Tennessee Athletic Director
- Arrest Made in Search for Missing 3-Year-Old
- Scott Frost to leave UCF for Nebraska's head coaching job, ESPN reports
- Penn State to play Washington in Fiesta Bowl
- N. Korea says Trump `begging' for nuclear war with drills