Davis will undergo an MRI Saturday, and he is not expected to play in the team's game against Portland according to Scott Kushner of the New Orleans Advocate.
Pelicans star Anthony Davis has been fined $25,000 after his outburst during Wednesday night's loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves. The play went on for almost 20 seconds as Davis lay on the floor, clutching the left side of his midsection.
With Anthony Davis sidelined on Saturday because of a left pelvis injury, the Pelicans (12-11) needed DeMarcus Cousins to step up his aggression against a stingy Portland defense, and he did just that.
It's possible Davis previously injured himself on this play, though.Читайте также: Skywatchers: See full supermoon on December 3
Davis had to be restrained by teammates after he was ejected after refs charged him with back to back technical fouls.
Trainers came over to look at Davis immediately, and the amount of pain he was in was readily apparent. In the first meeting with the Blazers on October 24, Davis played five minutes before leaving with a left knee injury.
New Orleans faces another tough test on Monday when it takes on the defending champion Golden State Warriors for the third time this season.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Google bans apps that push annoying ads to the Android lockscreen
- NCAA smacks Ole Miss with additional postseason ban, more scholarship cuts
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch Series Coming to Netflix
- Yankees reportedly tap Boone as new manager
- Golf's young guns up for Tiger Woods challenge
- Phillip Fulmer Will Replace John Currie as Tennessee Athletic Director
- Univ. of OR graduate students join National Walkout
- Christmas market EVACUATED as 'bomb found' - armed police on scene
- Why we lost to Manchester United - Wenger
- Yemen's Saleh says 'citizens have revolted against Houthi aggression'