Clarkson revealed the news during a red carpet interview at the 2017 Billboard Women in Music Awards on November 30, where she was honored with the Powerhouse Award.
She explained that the family lost materialistic possessions in their Los Angeles home, but was more concerned of the welfare of her family.
Asked how she was, she told Extra on Thursday night: '[It's going good] other than we got robbed last night.
During her acceptance speech, Mary said: 'Thank you to Billboard for this honor tonight.
Kellys unite! Rowland presented Clarkson with the Powerhouse Award onstage
Solange Knowles announced it's a "new goddamn day" for women in the music industry as she picked up the Impact Award at the Billboard Women In Music Awards. We got here and our whole house was like bashed in. She added, "Even in that scenario we weren't in the house, which is a blessing".
She believes that together with this titles also comes a "huge responsibility, ' and she wants to encourage other people in a hard position in their lives that they can 'make it through".
Other stars who were honoured at the Women In Music Awards included Selena Gomez, who was named Woman of the Year by Billboard.
Kelly also admitted she was "shocked" to hear of her Grammy nomination, "I thought I would be eligible the next year... but the song was released in enough time, and the category I'm in all the artists are killer". We've got to start respecting each other first and not with the beef...
ARSENAL vs. MANCHESTER UNITED - English Premier League (Round 15)
The 29-year-old is often accused of not turning up in big games but he was the star of the show in the 2-0 win over Tottenham in the North London derby.
- City tops in crimes against sr citizens, 2nd against women
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch Series Coming to Netflix
- Arrest Made in Search for Missing 3-Year-Old
- Why the flu shot this year may not protect you
- Meghan Markle Retires From Acting After Engagement to Prince Harry: Details!
- Pakistan supports SCO efforts for peaceful Afghanistan, assures PM Abbasi
- Britain's Muslim population to triple by 2050, new projections show
- Google bans apps that push annoying ads to the Android lockscreen
- NCAA smacks Ole Miss with additional postseason ban, more scholarship cuts
- Phillip Fulmer Will Replace John Currie as Tennessee Athletic Director