As announced, users can now utilize an "OK Waze" voice prompt, which can then be used to navigate to an address, get an ETA, let you report something during your commute, plus a whole lot more.
"Whether you're riding with one passenger or more; in a hybrid, electric, or clean-fuel auto; with a special pass; or a combination of all of the above, Waze will determine your optimal route", the company wrote.
First up, the update now includes a Motorcycle vehicle type option, the third unique vehicle type supported by Waze.
Motorcycle vehicle type will also give you a more accurate ETA, which could be very different from ETA for cars.
Given that Waze's routing recommendations are based on routes from other users, it seems like the ideal navigation app to highlight the differences between vehicle and motorcycle travel. To Waze on a motorbike, go to Settings Vehicle Type Motorcycles in your app. Not only is it convenient, it's safer, allowing you to stay focused on the road ahead.
If you've never ridden a motorcycle in your life, there's still plenty in this update for you. Still, the Waze voice commands are in line with Google's own command, which is saying, "OK Google", for hands-free access to Google Assistant.Читайте также: Harvey Weinstein Sued for Sex Trafficking by British Actress Kadian Noble
To start chatting with Waze today, head to Settings Sound & voice Talk to Waze Toggle Listen for "OK Waze" on. You can use these voice commands to begin navigation, preview the route ahead of you, ask for your arrival time, and more.
Waze also introduced a carpool mode, available only in the USA and Canada, which suggests additional navigation options for high-occupancy-vehicle lanes (carpool lanes). If you're driving a fuel-efficient auto, go to Settings, tap Navigation, and select Vehicle Type.
To enable HOV lane support, go to Settings Navigation Add Toll/HOV pass Select from a pre-populated list of passes available in your area.
Do you prefer rolling on two wheels instead of four?
The feature is available now for English speaking Wazers in a few countries including the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, but the company says that other languages and territories are on the way.
Waze supports carpool lanes in 21 USA states and Washington, D.C.as well as Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, Canada.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Jay-Z, Bruno Mars Lead Grammy Nominees In Top Categories
- Hearthstone: Kobolds & Catacombs Release Date Announced; Pre-order Bonuses Revealed
- USA mall evacuated after gun discharges into floor
- Meredith to buy Time for $3.8b in all-cash transaction
- President Trump is again criticizing CNN - and the network is tweeting back
- National Football League analyst sounds off on Tennessee's reported hire of Greg Schiano
- Golden State Warriors finishes 3-game homestand vs
- Here's why Jennifer Lawrence wants to take a hiatus from acting
- Denver Broncos Talib, Oakland Raiders Crabtree ejected after brawl
- White House Considering Ban on Personal Cell Phones of Staffers