"Despacito" is also nominated for song of the year - a songwriter's award - along with Mars' "That's What I Like", Jay-Z's "4:44", Logic's "1-800-273-8255" and Julia Michaels' "Issues".
The artist receiving the most nominations was Jay-Z.
The nominations for The 60th Annual Grammy Awards have been announced today and in the category of "Best Musical Theater Album", the nominees (in alphabetical order) are.
Last time The Album of the Year category this year marks the first time in 19 years that no white men have been nominated
"Despacito", the hit from Puerto Rican singer Luis Fonsi featuring Justin Bieber and Daddy Yankee landed three nominations including record and song of the year.
The nominees for AOTY are Jay-Z for 4:44, Lamar for DAMN, Childish Gambino for Awaken, My Love!
The GRAMMY Awards will air live Sunday, January 28 on CBS. Having two hip-hop albums nominated for the prestigious category is also a big deal. On Tuesday, the Georgia-born artist scored five Grammy nominations, including for new artist.Читайте также: Ivanka Trump's India Visit - What All To Expect
The best new artist category includes the rapper Lil Uzi Vert, the singers Khalid and Alessia Cara, and two young women, SZA and Michaels, who have developed successful songwriting credentials in addition to their own work as performers.
Considering how male-heavy the other three "Big Four" categories are this year, I have a hunch that Best New Artist will nearly certainly be a female artist.
So, it's artists best known for singles against a Jersey girl who has the strongest, most critically acclaimed album of the bunch.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- 180+ Woman Reported Assault At Massage Envy Locations Across US
- Nancy Pelosi calls John Conyers an 'icon,' and social media is livid
- National Football League analyst sounds off on Tennessee's reported hire of Greg Schiano
- Circular economy commitment in Industrial Strategy welcomed by industry
- President Trump is again criticizing CNN - and the network is tweeting back
- UCLA to name Kelly coach
- Giving Tuesday: What you need to know
- Trump's Now Saying The Infamous 'Access Hollywood' Tape Is Fake
- Meredith to buy Time for $3.8b in all-cash transaction
- Denver Broncos Talib, Oakland Raiders Crabtree ejected after brawl