The 33-year-old has played in 18 of Golden State's 20 games this seaosn, averaging 6.3 points-per-game.
Positioned at the second seed in the Western Conference behind James Harden and the Houston Rockets, the Warriors will look to a improve their regular season record of 16-6 against the 5-14 Kings, who are coming off a heartbreaking 95-97 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
The team announced Curry is dealing with a right hand contusion and Durant will miss his third straight game after aggravating an ankle injury last week against Oklahoma City.
Here's why Jennifer Lawrence wants to take a hiatus from acting
Actress Jennifer Lawrence has reportedly parted ways with filmmaker Darren Aronofsky after dating him for nearly a year. She is now on its board. "And I want to start up a dairy goat" - shared the actress.
Fresh off an intense comeback win over DeMarcus Cousins and the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday, the reigning National Basketball Association champion Golden State Warriors will finish out their 3-game homestand with a contest against Boogie's former franchise, the Sacramento Kings.
Head coach Steve Kerr has said, in retrospect, the Warriors probably shouldn't have let Durant play against his former team. Much of the scoring burden also shifts to guard Klay Thompson. Curry and Durant are the Warriors two leading scorers.
"It's great for the fans because they get to see how talented our team really is", Thompson said. "I just try to be myself and stick with what I do best, and that's move without the ball, make the right play, take the shot when it's there and trust your teammates. No one can make up for what those two do individually".
- Nancy Pelosi calls John Conyers an 'icon,' and social media is livid
- Ohio State Vs. Michigan Live Stream
- Tom Baker returns for 'lost' episode of Doctor Who
- USA mall evacuated after gun discharges into floor
- Google tracks location even if setting disabled
- Wizards holding John Wall out two weeks due to knee discomfort, inflammation
- Mitsubishi Materials says units falsified product data
- Bigg Boss 11: Shockingly This Strongest Contestant Gets Evicted From The House
- National Football League analyst sounds off on Tennessee's reported hire of Greg Schiano
- Frost turns down Gators coaching job; UF now looks at Mullen