Fisher and Arnold were big fan favorites and front-runners for most of the season after receiving five ideal scores from the judges through the semi-finals.
TooFab caught up with the pair moments after they were crowned king and queen of the dance floor, where they got incredibly emotional while thanking each other for all the hard work each put in all season long.
Palestinians 'freeze' communications with USA over PLO office row
It raises questions about the veracity of the anticipated US Middle East peace plan. The PLO office in Washington did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
YouTube violinist sensation Stirling and Ballas also received flawless scores for their two dances. Lindsey Stirling, Nick Lachey and Jordan Fisher will all perform new music, the latter two appearing with Becky G and Debbie Gibson respectively. They were then judged on a 24-hour fusion challenge. Frankie and his partner Witney Carson performed their pirate-themed Argentine tango from Disney week.
The final scores were revealed live on stage and Fisher and Arnold were finally declared as the winners of the Mirrorball trophy. "Not just the win, but everything I did this season".
Jordan and Frankie will both be headlining the upcoming Dancing with the Stars: Light Up the Night tour, which kicks off December 30 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Tonight on ABC it's "Finals" night on Dancing With The Stars 2017 and sadly we will say goodbye to another celebrity.
- Minn. turkeys seeking Thanksgiving pardon must strut stuff
- Wimbledon champion Jana Novotna dies aged 49
- Broncos to start Paxton Lynch at QB against Raiders
- Uber in legal crosshairs over hack cover-up
- 'CBS This Morning' Leads With Rose Sex Scandal Story
- Disruptive move: China's Tencent surpasses Facebook in valuation
- Nebraskan Regulators Give Keystone XL Pipeline the Green Light
- Dog owners live longer, so in your face, cat fans
- US Navy aircraft carrying 11 crashes off Japan
- Pak court orders Hafiz Saeed to be freed from house arrest