Who will come out on top?
A report by The Sun says the club's sporting director is not sure the midfielder presents the best possible fit, and with Ozil's contract expiring in the summer, a January deal would be "gifting" Arsenal a fee.
"They are committed to the group and we will see what happens".
"Yes, the feeling is that they will continue". The Catalan officials clearly haven't forgotten about Ozil's time with their league rivals Real Madrid and they'll hope he can replicate the same form for Barcelona as he did with Los Blancos.
Broncos to start Paxton Lynch at QB against Raiders
He lost the starting quarterback job to Siemian past year and an injury to his throwing shoulder has kept him out since August. Denver is sliding big time, and playing an angry Raiders bunch that were humiliated in their last outing won't help.
However, the Spaniard also admitted that he doesn't know whether the Arsenal hierarchy is willing to lose their prized assets for free rather than cashing in on them.
Arsenal have made it clear they want him to stay, and are prepared to make him the highest paid player at the club if he decides to sign a new deal.
The Schalke midfielder is in high demand with his contract set to expire at the end of the season.
Barca will make one last attempt to sign the Brazilian, even though Liverpool remain insistent that they do not want to sell him.
Arsenal almost sold Sanchez on the final day of the summer transfer window, but a deal with Manchester City collapsed when they couldn't bring in Monaco's Thomas Lemar as a replacement. "It's possible", he said.
- 'CBS This Morning' Leads With Rose Sex Scandal Story
- The Best Apple Black Friday Deals For This Weekend
- Uber's massive Volvo order is a big self-driving step
- Renowned Cult Leader Charles Manson Has Died In Hospital Aged 83
- Mugabe Might Face Impeachment After Ignoring Resignation Deadline
- Dog owners live longer, so in your face, cat fans
- Jose Mourinho Denies Any Rift With Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- FCC plans to repeal net neutrality rules for Internet service providers
- Trump administration to end provisional residency protection for 50000 Haitians
- Trump Says US Will Label North Korea a State Sponsor of Terror