A coastal low pressure system will slide up the southeast coast Tuesday night into early Wednesday, so a few showers will be possible, mainly east of the Triangle late Tuesday night.
Thanksgiving we have another big drop in temperatures. Mid 70s Friday and mid to upper 70s Saturday as the next cold front goes through midday.
Thanksgiving features frosty temperatures in the morning and highs in the 50s. The high will be 61. What's more, the arriving chill will be made even sharper by 10-20 miles per hour winds shifting into the northwest.
Palestinians 'freeze' communications with USA over PLO office row
It raises questions about the veracity of the anticipated US Middle East peace plan. The PLO office in Washington did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The days leading up to the holiday are a little more cloudy. The low at night is expected to be around 40. The winds will continue to be from the west at 8 to 13 miles per hour. The rain risk will be 30 percent. The Upstate should get a nice boost back into the 60s on Wednesday, and then back into the 50s on Thanksgiving Day itself. Highs reach the low-to-mid-40s across Central PA. Winds calm down and stay out of the northwest at 2-7MPH.
Another strong cold front moves through next Saturday night which will bring the next blast of Arctic air into the region Sunday. The high will be 62, after a morning low of 38.
Sunday Night.Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Lows will dive all the way to the middle and lower 20s, with breezy conditions making it feel more like the teens.
- Trump administration to end provisional residency protection for 50000 Haitians
- Mugabe Might Face Impeachment After Ignoring Resignation Deadline
- Trump Says US Will Label North Korea a State Sponsor of Terror
- 'CBS This Morning' Leads With Rose Sex Scandal Story
- 'Banging' noises could be coming from missing Argentine sub, officials say
- Bruce Arians on fourth-down decision: I cost our team the game
- FCC plans to repeal net neutrality rules for Internet service providers
- Hariri to visit Egypt, expected return to Lebanon on Wednesday
- Giants improve to 2-8 with OT win over Chiefs
- Argentine Navy confirms sounds detected not from missing ARA San Juan submarine