Denver is sliding big time, and playing an angry Raiders bunch that were humiliated in their last outing won't help.
Sunday will apparently be that point.
It's been a tumultuous season for the Denver Broncos as they try to move on from the Peyton Manning era, and now the man they spent a first round pick on to replace him, Paxton Lynch, is finally getting his shot.
Since being drafted in the first round by the Broncos in 2016, Lynch has appeared in just three games, going for 49-83 for 497 yards and two touchdowns to one interception. He lost the starting quarterback job to Siemian past year and an injury to his throwing shoulder has kept him out since August.
For the second time in four weeks the Broncos have made a change at quarterback. I feel like mentally I've taken a step forward. A projected month-long hiatus became a three-month recovery.
I 'Should Have Left' UCLA Players In Jail Over Father's Comments
In the same tweet, Trump said , " HAVE A GREAT LIFE! They were headed for 10 years in jail!", Trump tweeted on Wednesday. The players were released, and returned the United States last week. "I'm happy with how things were handled".
Since 1990 no National Football League team has started 3-7 and reached the playoffs.
Hope is a term that isn't thrown around often within the Broncos' organization, particularly at the quarterback position.
"It's been tough", Lynch said last week. Obviously, if you ask me if I can play, I'm going to say yes.
I know Denver has had the bulk of the success ATS in this matchup, but what have the Broncos done to show any of us that they're capable of hanging around with anybody right now?
- Wimbledon champion Jana Novotna dies aged 49
- J&K: 3 LeT Pakistani Terrorists Neutralised In Handwara Gunfight
- Dog owners live longer, so in your face, cat fans
- Padmavati row: Shivraj Singh Chauhan bans film in Madhya Pradesh
- Trump Says US Will Label North Korea a State Sponsor of Terror
- FCC plans to repeal net neutrality rules for Internet service providers
- Renowned Cult Leader Charles Manson Has Died In Hospital Aged 83
- Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi, former Congress leader dies at 72
- How to Watch Michigan vs. Wisconsin
- 'Banging' noises could be coming from missing Argentine sub, officials say