Johnson responded to deny any bitterness about the Cardinals - he was just mad that the coaching staff didn't put the team in a position to win.
The play was the Cardinals' "bread and butter play", Arizona quarterback Blaine Gabbert said.
Indian stocks surge on Moody's first upgrade in 14 years
Moody's upgrade, its first since January 2004, moves India's rating to the second lowest level of investment grade. Along with the rating upgrade, the Moody's also changed the outlook for India's rating to stable from positive.
"It's very simple: I cost our team the game", Arians said after Sunday's game. With inches to go at their own 35-yard line, running back Adrian Peterson was stuffed inside - as he had been most of the game - and lost a yard when he tried to bounce outside. You deserve to lose, especially when you make the decision I made and the play I called. Both Texans running backs Lamar Miller and D'Onta Foreman found the end zone in the game, as Miller hauled in a receiving touchdown from Texans QB Tom Savage, while Foreman scored two fourth quarter rushing touchdowns to take the lead and ultimately secure the victory.
Gabbert completed 22-of-34 passes for 257 yards with 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in Week 11, earning 13.5 FanDuel points after numberFire's models projected him for 13.5. That led to a 20-yard Larry Fitzgerald touchdown catch. Stanton has been progressing during practice this week, but Blaine Gabbert has been taking first-team reps. But two of the best pass-rushers in the league will be on display in Arizona's Chandler Jones (10 sacks) and Houston's Jadeveon Clowney (6.0 sacks). Arians told reporters that Stanton, who has a sprained knee, will be Gabbert's backup if he can physically play.
The Cardinals' run game struggled to get going all game. "I trusted Adrian, and we just turned too many guys loose up the middle".
- Donald Trump reverses course on trophy hunting, reimposes Obama-era ban
- Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi, former Congress leader dies at 72
- George Clooney to return to TV with 'Catch-22'
- Hundreds of sex assaults reported at San Diego military bases a year ago
- Manushi Chhillar from Haryana, India won the title after 17 years
- Families celebrate National Adoption Day at Family Court
- Four die as United Kingdom light aircraft and helicopter collide mid-air
- Trump criticizes Franken, remains silent on Roy Moore
- Israeli minister reveals contacts with Saudi Arabia 'to curb Iran'
- I 'Should Have Left' UCLA Players In Jail Over Father's Comments