She just cannot stop, which is so good for the Republican Party.
President Donald Trump has called his 2016 Presidential rival Hillary Clinton '...the worst (and biggest) loser of all time.
In an early morning tweet, the president taunted Clinton, apparently in reference to an interview with her published on the liberal news website Mother Jones a year after her she lost the race for president while winning the popular vote.
She also alleged voter suppression in the elections and said, "In a couple of places, most notably Wisconsin, I think it had a dramatic impact on the outcome".
"I think there are lots of questions about its legitimacy", she said.
Hajin Gunfight: One IAF GARUD killed
In 2007, Lakhvi's 20-year-old son Mohammad Qasim was killed in an encounter with the army and J&K police. He said that along with Owaid, LeT commanders Zargam and Mehmood were also eliminated in the operation.
Clinton, who has been promoting her book on the campaign and has been headlining paid live events, said she believes the Russians' "very successful disinformation campaign" contributed to her loss.
Here is President Trump's tweet and the heated reactions.
"If the voters hadn't really been told that the email.was the most important issue since the end of World War II, I doubt if the Federal Bureau of Investigation director could have flung the election at the end". "Propaganda works. Advertising works". "Certainly, the Trump administration has no interest in finding out the truth".
During the campaign, Clinton attacked Trump over whether he would accept the results of the election.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time", the president wrote, attacking his Democratic rival in last year's election, who won the popular vote by almost 3 million. "That's a direct threat to our democracy".
- NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Mulling Indy 500, Daytona 500 Runs In 2018
- Trump criticizes Franken, remains silent on Roy Moore
- Get this dog and live longer, says new study
- Donald Trump reverses course on trophy hunting, reimposes Obama-era ban
- Grigor Dimitrov clinches ATP Finals title
- Giants improve to 2-8 with OT win over Chiefs
- Tesla reveals its first electric truck
- George Clooney to return to TV with 'Catch-22'
- Thanksgiving 2017 travel to be busiest in 12 years, AAA says
- Manushi Chhillar from Haryana, India won the title after 17 years