Monday, a sharp cold front will drive through Montana with falling temperatures and falling snow.
Elsewhere, expect periods of rain, with temperatures rising into the 50s near the coastline by daybreak! "It's bringing the high winds Sunday with gusts up to 50 miles per hour". Places like the Cape & the Islands could reach 50mph+ into early Sunday morning.
The winds may down branches and power lines and winds of this magnitude may cause minor property damage without extra precautions, the National Weather Service said.
A strong cold front will move across the region this afternoon and evening, accompanied by a fast moving band of numerous showers and scattered thunderstorms. For the rest of us rain will end from west to east during Sunday morning, with morning highs in the middle 40s.
By this evening temperatures will be in the lower 40s, feeling like the 30s due to the winds.
Also, by midday Sunday, southern New England will already start to see some peeks of sunshine as the system slides to the northeast of the area. Wind gusts to 50 miles per hour are possible. A cold front may approach late in the day next Saturday bringing a chance for some p.m. or nighttime rain.
Get this dog and live longer, says new study
Every person has been given a unique personal identity number, which is recorded with every visit to the hospital in national databases.
Thanksgiving Day - Partly sunny, with a high near 34. If we do see this line of convection materialize there could be wind gusts up to 60 miles per hour.
Traveling by air to get to your destination?
Saturday night, it will be clear with a low of 31, according to the weather service.
Today|Rain likely. High around 45F. Highs will be in the 20s and 30s.
If you have plans to do some errands today (maybe some Thanksgiving shopping) the weather won't be an issue.
- Malcolm Young, AC/DC Guitarist and Co-Founder, Dead at 64
- Faculty votes 'no' to offer
- Harry Potter fans freaking out about 'Fantastic Beasts' sequel title
- Tyrod Taylor shocked Buffalo Bills benched him
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (NYSE:ANF) Jumps in Trading Today - Up $3.37
- Four die as United Kingdom light aircraft and helicopter collide mid-air
- Donald Trump reverses course on trophy hunting, reimposes Obama-era ban
- Rubio criticizes Trump's mid-speech water-sipping form
- Thanksgiving 2017 travel to be busiest in 12 years, AAA says
- David Cassidy, 'Partridge Family' superstar, in critical condition