Actor David Cassidy is now hospitalized in Florida in critical condition with organ failure, his rep confirmed to ABC News.
A spokeswoman told the Press Association on Saturday: "He is now conscious and surrounded by family".
We're told David was rushed to a Florida hospital 3 days ago. and his condition has been worsening since his admission.
The publication claims he "needs a liver transplant soon or he could die".
Tyrod Taylor shocked Buffalo Bills benched him
The Saints had walked all over Buffalo, with quarterback Tyrod Taylor (9-18, 56 yards, 1 interception) struggling mightily. Said Taylor: "All I can do is control the opportunities I get over the rest of the season and deal with that as it comes".
Cassidy in February revealed he was suffering from dementia.
Earlier this year, David made news when fan-shot video surfaced of him slurring his words and struggling to remember lyrics during a concert in Agoura Hills, California.
Pop icon David Cassidy is in hospital. He became a teen idol, fueling his fame with such heart-throb hit as I Think I Love You. Both his kidney and liver are failing, a representative for the actor confirms to EW.
"I was in denial", Cassidy said, "but a part of me always knew this was coming".
- Obama climate envoy slams Trump's rejection of climate change
- Israel fears Syria buffer will put Iran close to frontier
- Apple delays launch of HomePod until 'early 2018'
- Tesla reveals its first electric truck
- Trump criticizes Franken, remains silent on Roy Moore
- Faculty votes 'no' to offer
- Kim Kardashian West confirms sex of baby
- Lebanon's Hariri to fly to France in coming days, Elysee Palace says
- Al Franken Called Accuser 'Beautiful' on House Floor in 2010
- Roger Federer feels Alexander Zverev is the 'full package'