"Bloomington police immediately took appropriate actions to control last night's isolated incident to ensure the safety and security of our guests", the statement said.
One victim reportedly suffered knife wounds to his back while the other suffered multiple stab wounds, but authorities say their injuries were not life-threatening.
"When that happened there was a couple of other members that assisted the victim, they went in there to help, in doing so a second victim sustained a knife wound".
Gardner: Moore Should Be Expelled From Senate If Elected
It would take 67 votes to expel Moore from the Senate if he does win the December 12 election. Through a spokesman, Moore dismissed the allegation.
Local law enforcement has identified 20-year-old suspect Mahad Abdiaziz Abdirahaman, WCCO-TV reported. When the police arrived, they learned the stabbing began after a theft was interrupted. He's being held on two counts of probable cause first-degree assault.
Both victims were transported to Hennepin County Medical Center.
Bloomington police say a suspect is in custody in connection with the incident. Deputy Chief Mike Hartley says the rest of the patrons were not in any danger.
While the Macy's store closed early, the Mall of America stayed open and was not placed on lockdown.
- 3 takeaways from win over Rutgers in Week 11
- Group Says Fidget Spinners Are Dangerous
- Ronaldo announces birth of fourth child, Alana Martina
- Grab Yo' Popcorn: Who Taylor Swift's Album Throws SHADE At
- OJ Simpson Booted from Vegas Bar for Drunk and Disorderly
- Conor McGregor Jumps Into Cage At Bellator 187, Confronts Ref
- IOS 11.1.1 Released, Bug Fixes + Features & Changes
- Reactions to Detroit Lions vs. Cleveland Browns game
- Twitter, Facing Another Uproar, Pauses Its Verification Process
- Saudi coalition bombs Houthi defence ministry in Yemen