Football star Cristiano Ronaldo has welcome his fourth child, born to his model girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez.
"Alana Martina is just born!" Ronaldo posted a photo Sunday on Twitter of him with the baby's mother, Georgina Rodriguez, and his oldest son in a hospital in Madrid.
Understandably, the Real Madrid star has been protective of his family, but in recent times he has given his fans a glimpse behind the proverbial curtain through his social media channels. The twins were born to a surrogate mother in a United States hospital, The Mirror noted. Both Geo and Alana are fine! We are all very happy!' the soccer superstar wrote in Portuguese.
JEFFERIES: Nvidia has 'tectonic upside' (NVDA)
The stock boasts a consensus analyst "Buy" rating with the consensus recommendation standing at 2.00. 511,881 are held by Ajo L P. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 65.59% of the company's stock. 131 funds opened positions while 273 raised stakes.
Alana now joins Cristiano Ronaldo jr. and twins Mateo and Eva as part of Ronaldo's family.
Ronaldo was on hand for the birth of Alana Martina after being rested by Portugal coach Fernando Santos for friendly matches against Saudi Arabia and the United States during the ongoing global break. "Being a father is a unique and personal journey, something that has changed me completely", Ronaldo said last week to Hello magazine.
"It has softened me and given me a different perspective on what is really important in my life".
- Former Facebook Executive Says Social Media Exploits Human 'Vulnerability'
- Russian Federation says it plans to retaliate against USA owned media in Moscow
- The OnePlus 5T WILL NOT Feature Wireless Charging
- Duterte Killed as Teen: Philippine President Claims Stabbing
- Hope Solo claims disgraced ex-FIFA head Sepp Blatter sexually assaulted her
- Kevin Spacey Removed from All the Money in the World
- Three Chinese students injured in French vehicle attack
- Woman pleads guilty to incest after marrying her own MUM
- US, S. Korea begin joint Naval drills
- Free DTC services for commuters during Odd-Even