The Cosmopolitan made a decision to permanently ban Simpson from the Hotel. The Pro Football Hall of Fame running back, who was released from a Nevada prison on October 1 after serving time for his involvement in a September 2007 robbery in Las Vegas, caused enough of a scene in a Vegas casino that he was booted and banned from the property.
LaVergne denied that Simpson had been intoxicated while at the venue, on the Las Vegas Strip.
Simpson was only released from prison on October 1 after serving nine years of a 33-year sentence for robbing sports memorabilia dealers in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2007.
Security guards were summoned as escorted Simpson, who is still on parole, out of the hotel bar.
Martellus Bennett claimed off waivers by New England Patriots
Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is playing Go Fish while the rest of the National Football League is showing their hand. For starters, three of Bennett's seven touchdowns last season came in one game (Week 5 against the Cleveland Browns ).
According to Simpson's attorney, Malcolm LaVergne, Simpson said all allegations of an altercation at The Cosmopolitan are false.
Just over a month after being released from prison on parole, O.J. We're told Simpson was angry at hotel staff and glasses broke at the bar.
Prosecutors said that Simpson led a group of men who used threats, guns and force to take photographs, footballs and other items from memorabilia dealers Bruce Fromong and Al Beardsley on September 13, 2007.
As you may already know, OJ created a highly successful career for himself as an athlete and in broadcasting in the 1980's but after the death of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown, and her friend Ron Goldman in 1994, everything went south in Simpson's life.
- Xbox One X Is for Gaming Connoisseurs, Says Xbox Head
- Hope Solo claims disgraced ex-FIFA head Sepp Blatter sexually assaulted her
- Facebook suggests users upload nudes to avoid revenge porn
- Apple expected to be launching a redesigned iPad as early as 2018
- Disney's standalone streaming service: What's the story so far?
- Twitter, Facing Another Uproar, Pauses Its Verification Process
- New "Star Wars" trilogy, TV series in works
- Woman pleads guilty to incest after marrying her own MUM
- The OnePlus 5T WILL NOT Feature Wireless Charging
- Sheep trained to recognize Jake Gyllenhaal, for science