Women's security can not be compromised, will consider if exemptions granted, says govt.
Cab companies on Friday said they have accepted the Delhi government's request to not effect surge pricing for successful implementation of the odd-even scheme, which will be enforced in the city from November 13 to 17.
Terming the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government's decision as hasty, the tribunal said that the odd-even policy can not be arbitrarily imposed in the state.
Disney's standalone streaming service: What's the story so far?
Indeed, the new movies will be completely separate from the so-called Skywalker saga on which the current films are based. The launch of this new service is still two years away, so we're obviously still waiting for more information .
Earlier, the National Green Tribunal (NGT) gave its nod for the implementation of the Delhi government's odd-even vehicle rationing scheme for five days from November 13 to tackle high pollution level, with certain riders. "The big question is about the safety of women". Mr Gahlot said the authorities are ready to roll it out immediately if the exemptions are granted.
"The odd-even will go on. This is not feasible to arrange such a large number of buses at this stage", a Delhi government statement said. The state government would prefer, as in the earlier versions, to allow women and two-wheelers to use the road at will. The tribunal directed that odd-even should be implemented "right away" without waiting for 48 hours, in case PM2.5 and PM10 go beyond 400 and 700 units respectively.
It even asked why the Delhi government why it has not gone ahead with sprinkling water on the city to combat the toxic smog, which has triggered a pollution emergency. Both the apex court and we suggested a hundred measures to you, but you haven't implemented ninety-nine of them. "No exemption of any kind to anyone, including two-wheelers, women, public officers or politicians, except essential services", NGT chairperson Justice Swatanter Kumar said on Saturday. The NGT also said, "It is most worrying that there is absolute non cooperation between various departments of government".
He said only CNG vehicles, emergency services such as ambulance and fire, and vehicles carrying waste shall be exempted.
- OJ Simpson Booted from Vegas Bar for Drunk and Disorderly
- Louis CK Exposed - FIVE Women Come Forward With Accusations Of Sexual Misconduct!
- Apple is reportedly making an AR headset to compete with HoloLens
- Three Chinese students injured in French vehicle attack
- GOP Senate campaign arm abandons Roy Moore following sexual allegations
- Conor McGregor Jumps Into Cage At Bellator 187, Confronts Ref
- Martellus Bennett claimed off waivers by New England Patriots
- Luther Strange: Moore allegations are 'very, very, disturbing'
- Humans to vet Facebook revenge porn photos
- The OnePlus 5T WILL NOT Feature Wireless Charging